Thursday, February 7, 2013

treastie on venture capatilism

narcissistic nipple ring
parts being absence
range rover nightmares
night holes distance
sea dipped virgins
merry-go-round

Sweet smell, AK47
bomb spewed gusts
the weatherman distrusts
insolubly magma
urgent mammalian howl
vermilion nectar

I didn't know Soho
a mind of its own
highway grass, gray brown
your white dress
you are chasing after the unknown
beating heart
the sound comes out of the speakers
did you regret your steps?
walking backwards?

the person who used to hold the rope
as you climbed up the side of the mountain
isn't there anymore
the face in the mirror has changed

you want the finishing touch
applied to your creations
to translate who you are
to others

to hell with your escape plans
puckered pantheon
enthroned and entombed
sheep dog armed, out of control
abstract nature humming
pay attention, pay your taxes
in the scrambled mind
scrambling mind

compare your finger to you toe
unrecognized on the street
spray painted imagery
distracted by the overdose
things that wouldn't fit
jarring and lunges
orchestrated
pinned down
drove

puffy monster
hungry
so alone in the darkness
I haven't left my bed in four days
living off saltines and Dr. Pepper
I have my gun, it is loaded
I shoot everyone who tries to enter my door
the bodies pile up in the door way

I hear the helicopters circling in the darkness
floodlights bath the neighborhood
flee from self
crawl out of your skin
sniper rifles and red scopes
dented in walls
hollow is thy name
no more kingdom

my brick
my wall
my forlorn face
eternal slit
my mistress of lust
with her dogma leg
dream, explode, and transform the night
and thigh, we cock deflate
infinity nipple, pure pain

awful alien obsessed
slash hunger, must walk
desolate celebration, face spewed
they fuck nectar master
catastrophe Satan, controlled disaster
the darkness touches the bombed October
enema, consume the dead
defeat suck, forlorn depression




No comments:

Post a Comment