Sunday, January 15, 2012

tonya where are you I feel like a stranger in your body these breats are too weird and I will never get used to the blood flow being in the body of a woman is just too fucking weird I'm not sure if I can handle it there are too many lies swirling around my head I don't believe anyone any more everyone has a game they are all trying to sell me something about the hopeless enmeshment of the logos we are trapped in our make-believe worlds no has a map to lead us out this world we have created has become our master we are enslved by our own creations I am a creator I created you and we have both forgotten this now I am ruled by you my creation the shadows on the wall now call the shoots they create the rules new rules that we live by new rules that we die by the semen glows and the music is playing on in the background at low volume radioactive zelda is thinking about the color of mozzarella and she asks the waitress if she has any pick spaghetti tumultous pubic hair and bobbing flacid penises do you have all your paperwork in order the waitress rolled up the morning paper and hit zelda up side of her head when zelda sked for wtf the waitress asked if there were any rebublicans in here I said I'm fine how are you after another smack zelda's mask was knocked loose and fell on the floor I don't care anymore about the androids

No comments:

Post a Comment