Sunday, January 15, 2012

velocity and vividness replaces deployment people flicker in and out unifying vignettes irreverent brashness digestation and elimination the tired ritual of mock-worship my own lack of vision this weird delusion that everything around me exists specifically for me I am keeping the world turning it is not a lack of motivation it is lacking the propr tool there are so many things that my blindness has erased I want to be devastated I am losing the ability to belive in politics losing my ability to believe in religion I doubt that I even believe in you you are an disembodied voice at the end of a phone line a two dimensional image on a website give me a second glance a third and a fourth as your mother pushes me out the door pushing me into the dendrites they entangle me with their metalic mysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment