Friday, January 20, 2012

we are driving down a road it is a highway a deserted highway that no one has been down for maybe a hundred years I think everyone has probably forgot about this road this highway I remember my grandfather telling me stories about a road that no one traveled down a lost raod that was for the lost a person who no longer knew their way in the world they go drive down this road and find somewhere else to go to a place that was not of this world but of another world a different world do you know of such a place it was on this road that I met an angry dog I was afraid at first I thought he was going to bite me but  didn't he wasn't angry becasue of me or because I was there he was angry at something else it was like we were both trapped in a room the same hotel room and he wanted out of the romm more than I did alot more than I did I have always been comfortable where ever I am but apparently the angry dog is not he is uncomfortable it is like he has an itch inside of him that he can't scratch have you ever been that way can relate to the angry dog's situation I bet you can I guess it's a 50 50 bet some will say yes ans some will say no I really don't no the odds but what the fuck the angry dog had some reason to be angry and who am I to judge the validity of his claims he had a reason and that reason was good enough for him so it was good enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment