Saturday, September 8, 2012

a body in motion

you speak,
authored and second chance
the agenda tucked
tumbled
unique voice and intelligence

awakened the powers
you make it more intense than it need be
step back,
hold the shoulder
let blame fall

scurry behind the door,
under floor,
under the covers of the whimsical
could you?

and what of this, ... we

these things are not hidden
by putting them in plain sight,
we turn them into the mundane
and they are easily ignored by the masses
seeking to be entertained

denying the existence of the boundaries
according to your terms
my weakness and my power
to be left on the roadside
by the vision

a cosmic exile
yes and yes,
tell me more

once a self, ultimate
these frantic desires,
deceiving
my motives are only superficial

you were afraid to show your weakness
to pretend,

I was all you had,
even if the pretending made you,

... less, human


No comments:

Post a Comment